5540 NORTH LAMAR,
AUSTIN, TX 78756
Our second Austin location opened in early 2017 near the intersection of N. Lamar and Koenig, offering a community hub that where the neighborhoods of North Loop, Skyview, Allandale, and Rosedale meet.
The interior was a custom-design collaboration between Brian Schoenbaum of Vuka Collective, Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, Principal Architects, and Chris McCray of McCray & Co. Goods and Services. The look & feel continues the industrial, open aesthetic of the Monroe street location, including one-of-a-kind furnishings and soaring 25 ft. ceilings to accommodate a variety of office space, dedicated desks and general coworking. The location also offers an event space with a capacity of 380 for conferences, meetings, and workshops.
All Impact Hub Austin locations offer:
- Long term office space
- Dedicated desks
- General co-working
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Printers and Scanners
- Daily office supplies
- Fair-trade coffee, tea and Yerba mate
- Conference rooms
- Private spaces for personal/sensitive calls
- Community/Common Area
- 24/7 Access
- On-site staff
- Dog friendly!
- Weekly community happy hours
- Monthly Wonder Brew networking events
- Peer-to-Peer community lunches
- Private Founders' Dinners for community business leaders
- Maker's Meetings with our global Impact Hub thought experts
- Access to our private, global Impact HubNet online community