A desk to call your very own.
With our dedicated desks, you can be a part of our global community of innovators, while having your very own private space. A dedicated desk allows you to get the most of your Impact Hub experience: collaboration, community and focus.
We have two beautiful and inspiring co-working spaces in Austin, TX included our newest location off of North Lamar, in the heart of the North Austin business district.
DEDICATED DESK BENEFITS
- A dedicated desk permanently assigned to you
- 24/7 location access to your dedicated desk
- Access to our private, global Impact HubNet online community
- Free, High-speed WiFi
- Conference Rooms to meet and do business
- Well-stocked kitchen
- Top-notch, fair-trade coffee, tea and Yerba mate
- Mailboxes and Lockers available for rent
- Printers, scanners and all of the day-to-day office supplies you may need
- Lounge areas and a spacious quarter-acre backyard with swings, tables and chairs to work, meet and play
- Private space to make personal or sensitive calls
- Man's best friends are welcome
- Membership discounts and perks from Austin to Austria
- Weekly community Happy Hours and monthly Wonder Brews
- Peer-to-Peer community lunches
- Private Founders' Dinners for community business leaders
- Monthly Maker's Meetings with our global Impact Hub thought experts
- Community Workshops, Hackathons, Trainings, Panels and more are added regularly, and may be found here.
About Impact Hub Austin
Impact Hub offers co-working, shared workspace, dedicated desks, private offices, events and programs that connect the Austin community to a global movement for good. What began as a collaborative conversation between the founders of Vuka and a group of inspired people, has become the first Impact Hub in Texas, strategically located in Austin. The global community of Impact Hubs worldwide includes more than 80 locations and 11,000 members across 50 countries.
Each Impact Hub is a local community of participants connected by the shared goal of using business and entrepreneurship as a tool to drive positive change. For profit and nonprofit, entrepreneurs, activists, creatives, and professionals are all welcome to set the standard for Austin's next generation of purpose-based enterprises.