You have three parking options:
- The small surface lot in front of Impact Hub Austin
- On the street (be sure to look for residential restrictions)
- Additional parking in old Jovita's lot half a block south on First - see map. Located at 1619 South First
COBOT - You have already registered on Cobot (our coworking network system) to set up your membership account. Thanks! This registration helps us get to know our member population better, facilitate collaboration between members, and set up programs that are catered to members. Also, Cobot has some great features for members.
- Member Agreement Terms & Conditions: Please be sure to review all points.
- Discounted YMCA membership sign up
- Discounted Mailbox access
- Coworking Guest Passes - Your membership includes 2 complimentary guest passes per month. Additional guest passes can be purchased for $20 per day.
- Invoices for membership fees and extras (i.e. additional conference room hours)
SLACK - Impact Hub member instant messaging service. Receive real time notifications on events and facilities and chat with other members. You will be invited to sign up once you register on Cobot or you can manually register using this link.
FACEBOOK GROUP - Impact Hub Internal page for your go-to for all daily Impact Hub updates. Find us on Facebook here.
NEWSLETTER - When you joined Cobot, you were automatically enrolled in to receive our newsletters, with information on upcoming events, updates and other community happenings. If you decide you don’t want the newsletter, it’s easy to unsubscribe.
You have 3 conference room options. First, we have blocked out specific days and hours for accelerator participants to have first option to the outdoor pod. Secondly, you receive 2 complimentary hours of conference room (per person) usage per month and can purchase additional conference room time at our internal member rate of $25 hour.
OFFICE HOURS - Impact Hub Austin's regular business hours are 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Network: ImpactHub // Password: refreshed
- Network: ImpactHubBackyard // Password: refreshed
SHARP MX - 4070
You must be on the Impact Hub network to access printing.
- Uploading Printer for Macs
- Open System Preferences
- Select Printers and Scanners
- Select the + sign on the bottom left
- Select the IP tab on top
- Type in 192.168.0.50 in the address bar
- Select Add when available = DONE
Uploading printer for PCs requires a manual driver. You can download the print driver from the flash drive labeled "print driver." The flash drive can be found next to the printer.
COMMUNITY KITCHEN - Please help yourself to the tea and coffee in the kitchen area when you are here. Our members take an active role in helping us maintain the space.
PET POLICY - Impact Hub is a welcome place for our K-9 friends. All vaccinations must be current prior to visiting the hub. We have a "three bark policy." In order to respect our community, we ask that if your pooch barks more than three times that you take them to the backyard for a break or home for a more familiar environment.
NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION -New member orientation takes place at our Monroe location on the 4th Thursday of every month. Please join us for tips, tricks, and info about working at Impact Hub Austin and stick around for our community happy hour afterward!
For operational support in using the space, please contact:
Kristen Gerhard, Monroe Front Desk: email@example.com
Beau Mouty & Izaiah Martinez, Lamar Front Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Barnard, Head of Hospitality & Facilities: email@example.com